coordinates in geomview

Hi.  My name's Rob Benedetto and I've been trying to use geomview to examine
intersections of various curves and stuff in 3-space.  However, it seems
that when you call geomview with something like:

	geomview plot1 plot2 plot3

then the individual files all seem to have their coordinate systems stretched
and translated to be centered... is there any way to ensure that each one
is drawn on the exact same coordinate system?

Thanks,
Rob