Minneview sources

> Anybody object to making Minneview source available to this person?
> It seems OK to me so long as we're not offering to support it.

I don't object on philosophical grounds but I wouldn't want anyone to
waste time trying to pack it up and get it to him/her.  Why don't we
tell the person that we don't support MinneView any more but we do
support Geomview, source-code and all, and suggest that he/she use
it instead?  In fact, I'll go ahead and do that.  If he/she still
really wants to see the MinneView source-code then we can decide
what to do.

--Mark