[Luigi.Niolu at berlioz.crs4.it: Re: About Minneview sources]

  • To: software
  • Subject: [Luigi.Niolu at berlioz.crs4.it: Re: About Minneview sources]
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 92 12:33:44 CDT

We are using Geomview, it's very useful and works optimally, but it, at the
time being, runs only on SGI IRIS because it uses FORMS that's released
for SGI IRIS only. Minneview appears to be transportable on other machines
having the GL library (is it true?), like our (numerous) IBM RS6000.
Briefly, we are interested to run Minneview on these machines and for this
reason we are looking for its source code or for an RS6000 executable Minneview.
Other questions:

- What about an OPEN GL release of your visualizers?

- When do you think to release a Geomview with the Stereo option?

Thank you for your interest to our questions.

--Luigi Niolu