geomview on old OS

I am trying to get geomview going on an old 4D/70G with OS 3.2.
When I try to run the binary, I get "Illegal instruction--core dump."
When I try to compile, I get errors.  In "make install" it says it
can't find stdlib.h; this machine is so old the c-compiler is not ANSI.
When I go to "make" it complains about not finding some geomview
include files.

Is there any hope with this old system or must I wait until my real
machine is up in a week or two?

					--Rob Almgren