(pick yes self)

Celeste,
   I think that the old "(pick yes object)" corresponds to the new
"(pick yes primitive)", and that "(pick yes self)" gives something that
wasn't possible in the old version.  Give it a try and let me know
if this is true.
   As for the man page, thanks for the reminder.  I didn't actually
install a new man page; I'll do that now.  In the meantime, you can
see the most recent man page in /u/gcg/ngrap/man/cat5/geomview.5.
--Mark