Installing Geomview 1.2

Richard,
    I figured out what the problem was with libforms.a not being
installed correctly.  It was caused by an omission in one of our
Makefiles; we hadn't detected it here because we have that library
installed on our system, so even though it wasn't in the correct
geomview directory, the linker was able to find it elsewhere on the
system.
    I have fixed the offending Makefile and re-packed the copy of
geomview.tar.Z in our ftp directory.  There shouldn't be any need for
you to get this repacked copy, however, if the workaround that I sent
earlier works for you.
    Thanks for pointing out the problem!

--Mark