[rmorris at uxb.liv.ac.uk: Re: geomview error]

  • To: software
  • Subject: [rmorris at uxb.liv.ac.uk: Re: geomview error]
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 92 15:25:45 CDT

I loaded everything again and it worked this time.

It looks like the thing with the VECTS and edges of QUADS could be a
serious problem here, any sujested work rounds. Could probably put the
things in seperate files but then that leads to problems with rotating
objects etc.

I can't see any sign of the tutorial on how to write external modules
did Charlie get it together?

Buy the way I gave a talk on my program at the Maths of Surface V conferance
in edinbrugh, which went down rather well.

	Catch you later

		Rich