[roseman at dimension4.math.uiowa.edu: other viewers]

  • To: software
  • Subject: [roseman at dimension4.math.uiowa.edu: other viewers]
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 92 16:28:53 CST

Mark:

FYI, a very minor comment.

I havn't taken a look at the program mentioned below.  Maybe you
have. I will when I get a chance.  Maybe it is "yav" (yet another
viewer). The opening sentence got my attention.

To bad that the NeXT geomview is not far enough along to provide
"competition" and establish itself as "a nice tool for displaying
simple molecules or surfaces, knots and links" for the NeXT.