4dviewer

  • To: software
  • Subject: 4dviewer
  • From: roseman
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 93 12:17:48 -0600

I find the pannel of 4dview to be a problem.

There is one field for file name.

So here is what  happens.  You load file my4dStuff.
Then you do a lot of stuff including some slicing etc.

You like what you see and want to save it.
So you presss "Store".

..and you just overwrote your original data, my4dStuff,  because you forgot to put another
name in the textField.

ouch.

p.s.  I have some other ideas about extensions of 4dviewer which I will submit in a few
minutes via the "suggestion" utility.

Dennis