NeXT geomview tester

  • To: software
  • Subject: NeXT geomview tester
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 93 09:12:04 CST

I gave a copy of the NeXT version of geomview (just the binary) to
Bill Goldman at the University of Maryland to play with, along with
the disclaimer that it isn't really ready for distribution yet.

He has found some bugs in it which he emailed to me; I'll forward
them to "software" after this message.

Bill, you can send geomview bug reports to "software@geom.umn.edu"
which goes to everyone working on it and is often likely to get a
response faster than mail to any one individual.

--Mark