LISPOBJECT--documentation?

> So what is a LISPOBJECT ?

It is an "object" in the geomview lisp system.  This has
little, if anything, to do with "object oriented".

The formal definintion of a lisp object is that it is either a lisp
atom, or a list of lisp atoms (delimited by parens).  The geomview
lisp interpreter knows about several different kinds of atoms,
including numbers, strings, geoms, cameras, etc.

> And [where] is it documented ?

It isn't.  This stuff (meaning the "write-sexpr" function and the
whole concept of a lisp object) is really internal to the geomview
code and not intended for non-geomview-programmer use.  I wrote
"write-sexpr" for debugging purposes only.  The reason its
documentation appears in geomview.5 is that we set up an automatic
documentation system that generates the man page from the program, so
all functions, even our own secret debugging ones, go into it.
We should say in the doc string of such functions that they are
intended for use by us only, but sometimes we forget.

Is there something you wanted to do with this function or were
you just curious?

--Mark