Re: Mathematica version

On Wed, 24 Feb 1993 munzner at geom.umn.edu wrote:

> I just changed the package so it will work under Mathematica 1.2,
> except that you can't display geomview locally from a remote host.
>
> Tamara

Are you saying that if we have Math 1.2 and we ftp a new copy of the
GeomView package over that it will work? If so, that's fantastic because
we were considering upgrading our Mathematica to the tune of $500. <gasp!>

I appreciate all your assistance... please let me know if my assessment of
the situation is accurate. Thank you!

Sincerely,
< /""""       Steven Hackstadt ><Talk/Fing: hacks at sisters.cs.uoregon.edu>
< c--@^@    235 DesChutes Hall ><   E-mail: hacks at cs.uoregon.edu        >
< |   _>  Comp Sci / UofOregon ><    Other: hacks at darkwing.uoregon.edu  >
< | `--        Eugene OR 97403 ><           hackstadt at ups.edu           >
< `---'         ((555) 555-5555 ><"The Toast King"            zebras at play>