NexT support

> I was wondering if the recent announcements from NeXT have affected
> your plans for GeomView on the NeXT.

We haven't really talked about it yet.  I think we're planning to go
ahead with what we've been doing for a while and hope that NeXTStep
makes it on some other platform, e.g. 486 PCs or HP workstations.  If
it does, we will will be very happy because we like NeXTStep a lot.
If it doesn't, I don't know what we'll do.

Right now things seem too foggy to see very far, so the best thing is
probably to just hold off making any major decisions until we can
better see what is going to happen with NeXTStep.

--Mark