GeomFLoad

Hi, a slight problem with using GeomFload in one of my applications

When I give it the following data

{ LIST # World list
{ # farid.acurve
  geom {geom  { VECT 0 0 0}
} } # end (geom and INST) farid.acurve
{ # farid.mapping
  INST   geom {geom { }
} } # end (geom and INST) farid.mapping
} #end of World List

I get the following error output

Error <1>: InstStreamIn: couldn't read geometry in INST at: '}' in _p1000e7d4
File: inststream.c, Line: 104

Error <1>: ListImport: couldn't read embedded object in _p1000e7d4
File: liststream.c, Line: 58

Which I think is because of the empty geom. This itself is not too
much of a problem, but two consequences are.

1) even though some of the geomerty was corect I still get nil returned
by GeomFLoad. Fair enough but:-

2) The bad bit of the geometry still seems to be present in the input
so every sucessive time I try to read the input I will get the
same error hence locking up my program.

It seems a possibly imposible problem to read in the rest of the
input, untill the error has been passed over. Any sujestions?

		Love
			Rich

ps: I would still like the full source version of geomview, as
the version of GeomFLoad i'm using comes from Release 1.2.3.