Things I'd like to see

Hi,
	a few thoughts on geomview.

	1) I'd like to be able to hide an entire object with a single
	command maybe 'aa' for apperance all.

	2) I perfered the old method for selecting colours, it seemed
	to give me more control for creating unusual colours. maybe
	there could be a button for RGB mode in the colour panel.

	3) When I maximise the camera window so it fills the screen by
	pressing the box in the top right of the window, and then try
	to restore its original size by pressing the same box, it reduces
	the height but not the width, very annoying.

	4) Further thoughs on oogl objects, it would be quite nice to
	have higher derivative informating so I could, say, construct
	the focal surface using the second derivative information.

	Bye for now

		Rich