saving rmanStyle in geomview

I was using a copy of geomview on sgi machine.  This is the new
version--I got it a month or so ago when the new relaease was
repackaged.

I was trying to get a simple example of a file and so I liaded up the
standard file square.quad.  I tried to save it with both renderman
options.

Got this
Writing mysquare0000.rib ... done.
Error <1>: Can't create mysquareframe0000.rib: Error 0
File: rman.c, Line: 160
The first try was for renderman tiff format and there were no error
messages.
The second try with "frame" option failed.

Also had troupble with one of the standard cubes.

But the dodcecahedron worked fine with both types.
For the square I just loaded and got rid of the bounding box, nothing
else.  No movement of any kind. (Normalixzation was on "individual")

I got the information I was looking for, so I don't really need this
file--I'm just reporting what seems to be a bug.

Dennis