Geomview External Modules

Yesterday, I had sent you a message on a bug of
geomview external modules. These modules cannot be invoked
by Geomview.1.2.3 in my SiliconGraphics Iris Elan (R3000)
(under Irix4.0.5F and Irix4.0.5E). I guess there is something
to do with "sh" command, files ".geomview" and ".geomview-modules".

Today, I tried to use CodeVision Debugger to find out the
reason. The following is my observation.

(1) Invoke "gv" to start Geomview.1.2.3.
(2) In the Applications Panel of Geomview.1.2.3, click "trigrp" modules.
    The red word "Triangle Groups" appears for a second, and
    subsequently vanishes. It results a core.
(3) Using CodeVision Debugger, type "cvd gv", the information is:
-----------------------------
    Core from signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation violation
    emodule_run(em=0x6900d080) ["comm.c":345, 0x401028]
-----------------------------
Line 345:
	execl("/bin/sh", "sh", "-c", em->text, NULL);

By the way, I am interested in the new version (Geomview.1.3.2).
Do you have any idea of an expected date when the source distribution
will be ready?

Yao ZHENG
Yao Zheng                               Department of Civil Engineering
Senior Research Assistant                 University College of Swansea
Y.Zheng at swansea.ac.uk                               University of Wales
or cgzheng at uk.ac.swan.vax                        Swansea, SA2 8PP, U.K.