StereoView in GeomView

I just installed GeomView on this machine (an SGI IRIS 4D/320VGX) and
it seems to work very well... except for the StereoView module, which
will open, but then refuse to do anything except iconify.  The IRIS
does have hardware stereo on it (StereGraphics Crystal Eyes LCD shutter
glasses).  There's also no man page for stereo in the distribution I
downloaded (from geom.umn.edu).  Have I messed something up, or is this
some kind of bug?  And how do I go abouot fixing it, if possible?

Thanks for your time.

	--Troy
T. A. Baer, Aerospace Engineering Student and Summer Intern
NASA Lewis Research Center