using Mathematica(TM) with geomview

I have some problem with the graphics from Mma not being correctly rendered in
geomview (on the NeXT).  I am using the July 7 release.

Here is the example (copied from a notebook)

In[1]:=
<<Geomview.m
 -- Geomview graphics initialized --

In[2]:=
Plot3D[Sin[x y], {x,-10,10},{y,-10,10}]
Out[2]=
-SurfaceGraphics-

The problem:  rotate at the object in the geomview window.  At some (oblique) angles,
some triangles seem to be missing.

Admittedly, this is a somewhat difficult function--still.....

Simple examples seem fine-- for example Plot3D[Sin[x y], {x,-1,1},{y,-1,1}] etc

&&&&&&

There definitely appear to be "holes" in the surface--you can see through them and see
triangles on the other side, if you turn things right.

At first I thought it might be a glitch in the Mma->OOGL conversion--but maybe not.  I tried
to look into things further by flying through the appearant "holes" but as I got up close they
seemed to change and close up on me.

Hmmm.

Dennis