CHANGES--version 1.4 geomview for Next

Some questions about the file CHANGES found in the new geomview.

> 1.4  September 29, 1993....

>    Add transparency controls to materials panel.

I don't see this--I assume you mean the inspector pannel when an geom
is selected?

>     Initial implementation of Olaf Holt's design for N-dimensional

> viewing.
> 	New commands (ND-axes) (ND-xform) (ND-color).

Of course I find this very interesting--but what does it do how does
it work?  In particular can I view .4off files??  I saw a demo of the
viewer about a month ago (on Iris).  How does/can this work. etc.  I
can find no mention in any of the documentation sent.  The commands
are read --I could get it to accept the command (ND-axes c0) and not
give an error message.  But now what ??

>     Software shading now implements fog; density set by lighting

> attenconst.

I don't find this either.  I assume would be on the inspector pannel
when lights are selected ?

I haven't checked other things out.

Dennis