REQ: Geomview for NeXTSTEP/Intel

Hi,

I'm running Geomview at our department on NeXTSTEP/Motorola, but I'm
desperately looking forward to the NeXTSTEP/Intel version, so that I
could use it at home with my Intel box. The transition from 3.0 to
3.1 should not be so big, so I shouldbe no big problem to make a
(even more) FAT version of Geomview, or am I wrong ?

Wouldn't it be possible to compile a 'quick and dirty' NSFIP version
of Geomview, and give it away to only does who ask for it (like me).
I swear that I will not complain about unexpected surprises ;-)

Thanks in advance,

	Gregor
--
| Gregor Hoffleit     admin MATHInet / contact HeidelNeXT |
| MAIL: Mathematisches Institut   PHONE: (49)6221 56-5771 |

 \O__x ride
 o  o   it!