Re: sources for geomview

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for sources of new version of geomview and
> associated packages (especially ginsu) for SGI. Is there
> any chance that I could obtain them. Your help will be
> greately appreciated.

The sources for these will be released shortly. If you are
interested in the clipping algorithm that ginsu uses you might
be disappointed by the source code of ginsu itself. When I
wrote that program I didn't put in too many comments. However,
I have a more thoroughly commented command line version of the
program that accepts only OFF files plus slicing plane coordinates.

If you'd like to have this I could mail it to you (fits in two files,
one .h and one .c) even before we do the source release. Also,
if you have any questions about the algorithm that ginsu uses you
can email me directly for info.

Daeron Meyer

daeron at geom.umn.edu