geomview manual and the like

  • To: slevy at geom (Stuart Levy)
  • Subject: geomview manual and the like
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1993 14:13:14 -0600 (CST)

I was just thinking to myself how nice it would be if geomview's manual
was a World Wide Web html hypertext document.  I hope to see a lot of
documentation go this route.  I know you guys have a WWW server running,
so I guess you have someone there would could speak to the merits of
this idea, but if you want to discuss it with me I'd be glad to.

Sure would be nice though.

--
Matt Hughes,  Graphics Support Coordinator
University of Minnesota Supercomputer Institute