Anytooff bug

>	I've found a bug in the anytooff program when it tries to
>convert meshes which have per vertex colours. Basically it gets
>the colours wrong. Have a look at the following data and what you
>get when it goes through anytooff.

Rich,
 It's not a bug in anytooff. The converted off file looks identical to
your example mesh file *when viewed with per-vertex (smooth) shading*.
Files with per-vertex coloring will often look somewhat different from
their true nature when viewed with per-face shading.  While this is
not exactly a feature, I wouldn't call it a bug: their behavior under
flat shading is basically undefined, as they are meant to be seen
under smooth shading. The drawing routines try to do something
reasonable under flat shading, but will sometimes even produce
different results from the same file across different machine
architectures (like SGI VGX vs. SGI Indigo).
 Tamara