Re: Geomview 1.4.1 (hp version)

> thank you for notifying me the issue of 1.4.1.
> I will like very much to be notified also when you release some
> version runable on HP workstations.

Hello,

   We have been working on a somewhat more limited version of Geomview that
runs under X windows. You may be interested to know that we have been able
to get this version to compile on HP risc workstations. We will hopefully be
doing a beta release of it quite soon. If you would like to be on the beta
test list just send us email asking to be added.

Enjoy,

Daeron
daeron at geom.umn.edu