Re: version 1.4.1

> From smlee at ams.sunysb.edu Fri Dec 10 11:32:19 1993
> Date: Fri, 10 Dec 93 12:32:07 EST
> From: smlee at ams.sunysb.edu (Sang-moon Lee)
> To: software@geom
> Subject: version 1.4.1
>
> We are having a problem with Geomview on our SGI.  We are trying
> to run it on a Personal Iris with 16MB of memory running IRIX 3.3.1.
>
> The program gives a segmentation fault and dumps core when it runs.
> Could you please help me?
>
> Thank you very much.

The distributed SGI binary version of geomview 1.4.1 was compiled for Irix 4.0,
and won't run under Irix 3.3.  You can grab a (slightly older but substantially
the same) SGI binary distribution for Irix 3.3 from:
	priv/slevy/geomview-sgi-3.3.tar.Z

I haven't actually tested this version, since we don't have machines running
3.3 any longer, but it may work.  Please let us know.

   Stuart Levy, Geometry Center, University of Minnesota
   slevy at geom.umn.edu