Re: Geomview for Sun's?

  • To: J.B.Gavin at maths.bath.ac.uk (Mr J.B. Gavin)
  • Subject: Re: Geomview for Sun's?
  • From: daeron
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 93 23:37:23 CST

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in the geomview package
> but I use a Sun workstation.
> Can you tell me if and when there will
> be a release of geomview for this machine?
>
> Regards,
>
> John.

John,

  You are in luck. We have just begun beta releasing Geomview for the X window
system. Specifically we are releasing a binary version for the Sun-sparc
workstations. Since it is a beta release there will, no doubt, be many bugs
which is why we would like you to register as a beta test user. If you'd like
to try it out just send me e-mail and you will be added to the list of beta
testers. Then, I'll tell you how to get it.

Sincerely,
Daeron Meyer

daeron at geom.umn.edu