Re: right mouse button in geomview

> I am using the NeXTStep version of geomview on some DEC 486 machines.
> Geomview does not respond to any of the right button down signals.

Could this be a matter of the (configured per user) enabling of the
right button, in Preferences.app?  I thought the default was to make all
(both?) mouse buttons synonymous.  Is that how your DEC machine acts, as if
right == left, or does it just ignore anything you do with rightmouse pressed?

On our Gateway PC, the middle button of the 3-button mouse is ineffective
(in fact, while it's depressed, the cursor doesn't even track mouse motion!)
but the right button works as configured in Preferences.

Checking the geomview code, it looks as though Dan's defined it so that:
   alt-leftmouse => middlemouse
  ctrl-leftmouse => rightmouse