Re: Geomview for generic X windows

> I am working on a project modelling the heart, using
> Sun sparcstations and IBM RS6000 machines.
>
> I would appreciate it if could let me know when Geomview
> will be available for these machines.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Colin Cryer

Geomview for X is currently available in binary form (beta release) for
sun sparcstations. We have not done a source release yet but will hopefully
be doing one shortly. If you want to pick up the sun4 version just ftp to
geom.umn.edu and get /pub/software/geomview/geomview-sun.x11-beta.tar.Z.
We do not have a single RS6000 here so we may have to rely on someone outside
the center porting it to another architecture once the source is released.
Hope this information helps you!

best regards,

Daeron
daeron at geom.umn.edu