pathmake

  • To: sullivan
  • Subject: pathmake
  • From: munzner
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 94 22:08:45 -0600

 Date: Fri, 12 Nov 93 15:11:58 -0600
 From: sullivan

 If anyone knows of any version of geomview that's compatible with some version
 of pathmake, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

 Thanks,
 John

Although I doubt this problem is at the forefront of your thoughts
these days, I just wanted to point out that the current version of
geomview does indeed work with the current version of pathmake.
However, the pathmake interface is rather cryptic and Nathaniel has
not yet written documenation for it.  (Which is why it's not being
distributed at the moment.)