Source code for "nose" module

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: Source code for "nose" module
  • From: Vivek Narayanan <vnast+@pitt.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 17:40:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm trying to use geomview as one of the tools to develop a path
planning system for machining parts.  Towards this, I want to view CAD
models of parts in the Bezier surface patch format using geomview, and
interactively pick certain regions of the model for future processing.

I have two questions:

1) Is there a data conversion utility that will convert Bezier (or
B-Spline) surface representations to OOGL or OFF format so that geomview
will understand it ?

2) Can you send me the source code for the "nose" module, so that i can
understand how the picking has been implemented ?

Thanks a lot.

--- Vivek