DXF or Iges formats ...

> Do you know of any public domain Iges or DXF interpreters?  We are writing
> some pd code in which we would like to implement Iges and DXF.  We wouldn't
> want to reinvent the wheel if there were some publicly accessible stuff out
> there.

Pete,
    I don't know of anything like this, but we are perhaps not the
best group of people to ask because we don't use Iges or DXF ourselves
at all.  If you haven't already done so, you might try posting this
question to comp.graphics or some other appropriate newsgroups.

Mark Phillips
Geometry Center