GEOMVIEW package

Dear sirs

   I obtained a copy of GEOMVIEW a few days ago across the network but
realised that I cannot run it on our systems here in Sheffield . Ie : on
Unix workstations running Openwindows Or on PC's . The reason being that
I dont have this 'NextStep' environment . It was stated in May 94 that
an Openwindows version will beome available within a few months - could
you give a closer approximation to this release date ??

  We are developing our own FE code  for research purposes in Fracture
mechanics and would find such a package v. useful.

I would be v. Grateful for any up to the minute info on GEOMVIEW.

    With thanks

          George Cardew  ( Programmer )