Geomview and the Geomview Manual

> I would like to obtain a copy of Geomview and the Geomview Manual.  Please
> inform me how I might do this.

I'll send you a copy of the Geomview manual by campus mail.

If you're familiar with ftp, you can get Geomview from our anonymous
ftp server: geom.umn.edu.  It's in the directory
"pub/sofware/geomview"; the README file there explains which files to
get, depending on which type of computer you want Geomview for.

If you're not familiar with ftp, let me know and I'll call and we can
talk on the phone about the best way for you to get the program.

Mark Phillips