[ REQ 5021]: text in geomview

Dear Sirs

I'm working at Cambridge University on the visualization of
triply periodic minimal surfaces
and I use geomview for my mathematica output on a SiliconGraphics comp.
Sometimes I would have to add text to my graphics but I couldn't
manage to do so and I couldn't find any hints in the geomview description.

I would be very glad to receive information how to show text in geomview
together with three dimensional objects.

I look forward to hear from you soon!

yours faithfully

Clemens Woegerbauer
Department of Chemistry