Re: [ REQ 5025]: display objects

>For example, if I have 3 unit cubes.  The coordinates for all
>of the vertices are all different.  Normally, if I displayed these 3
>cubes on geomview, they will overlap each other.  I was
>wondering, is it possible to display these 3 cubes in their
>perspective coordinate system instead.

You need to turn "normalization" off. By default, all objects are
translated and scaled to fit within the unit cube. If you turn
normalization off they will be displayed in their own coordinate
system.

You can turn off normalization during a particular Geomview session
through the browser on the Obscure panel. If you want it to be off by
default, add the line "(normalization allgeoms none)" to a  file
called ".geomview" in your home directory.

Tamara Munzner          ((555) 555-5555
munzner at geom.umn.edu    The Geometry Center