[ REQ 5040]: [t93827ya at sfc.keio.ac.jp: [Q] W3Kit]

Dear Sir.

I am installing your W3Kit2.0 on the evironment below,

OS		SunOS 4.1.3
httpd		NCSA 1.3
GCC		version 2.6.0
DPS	 	Display PostScript Client Libraries (patched) installed
Geomview 	version dated 20 April 1994 or later
W3Kit		version 2.0

Actually, the "make install" is successfully done in src directory.

But, the demos, "cyberview" and "dotty", An Error occured.

% pwd
/usr/local/src/W3Kit/cyberview

% make install
...Running cyberview-x-app to generate bootstrap documents...

( cd /usr/local/etc/httpd/cgi-bin; ./cyberview-x-app )
Module W3Camera.m version 5 doesn't match runtime 6
Compiler (gcc) is out of date
sh: 23784 Abort - core dumped
*** Error code 134
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `app-install'

- -------------------------------------

cyberview-x-app may be bat.
My gcc version is 2.6.0, greater than 2.5.5.
But, the error is
"Compiler (gcc) is out of date".

Please give me your thought.

Thank you very much.