[ REQ 5066]: HingeTetra.oogl and HingeCube.oogl

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: [ REQ 5066]: HingeTetra.oogl and HingeCube.oogl
  • From: "Ed Chi" <chi>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 09:33:25 -0500 (CDT)

--1916141536-1710855253-780676405:#7184

On Mon, 26 Sep 1994 mhoeffli at geom.umn.edu wrote again:

> Ed, I figured out my problem with bringing down the tar file for
> webspace, so no more troubles there.

Hi, Mike

I am glad you were able to get that issue resolved.  Was it a
transmission error due to sunspots or something???

<smile>

> However, webspace produces references to HingeTetra and HingeCube via
> http://www.geom.umn.edu/docs/weboogl/webspace.

Aha.... I should have included those files within the distribution.

> Problem with that is that
> I'm accessing the web from behind a firewall via a proxy server. That
> means that in webOOGL I can only access and communicate with servers in my
> domain. So: I can't get access to HingeTetra and HingCube... Could you
> e-mail me the .oogl's for those two, so I can install them locally? I will
> just recompile my version of webspace to not spit out a reference to
> www.geo.umn.edu. Thanks!
> Mike Hoefflinger Senior Design Engineer Intel Corporation Santa Clara, CA

They are included in with this message as attachments.  You can get the
attachments by using a mailer like "pine" or "elm".

--Ed

** <a href="http://www.geom.umn.edu/people/chi.html"></a> **
** email addr-- ehhchi at epx.cis.umn.edu (general)          **
**              chi at geom.umn.edu       (WebOOGL, math)    **
**              chi at lenti.med.umn.edu  (Bio related)      **
** Dumping messy-dos, running Linux!--Ask me about Linux! **

--1916141536-1710855253-780676405:#7184
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--1916141536-1710855253-780676405:#7184

T0ZGDQo0IDQgNg0KCTAuMCAwLjAgMi4wDQoJMS42MzI5OTMgLTAuOTQyODA5
IC0wLjY2NjY2Nw0KCTAuMDAwMDAwIDEuODg1NjE4IC0wLjY2NjY2Nw0KCS0x
LjYzMjk5MyAtMC45NDI4MDkgLTAuNjY2NjY3DQoJMyAxIDAgMyAyMDAgMCAw
DQoJMyAyIDAgMSAwIDIwMCAwDQoJMyAzIDAgMiAwIDAgMjAwDQoJMyAzIDIg
MSAxMDAgMTAwIDEwMA0K
--1916141536-1710855253-780676405:#7184--