[Update to REQ 5017]: Thanks...

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: [Update to REQ 5017]: Thanks...
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 94 14:45:50 -0500

Alex,
   Sorry for the long delay in answering your question about getting
red/cyan glasses.  The problem is that no one here seems to know where
to get them.  We have a few pairs that we got at some conference
somewhere, but no permanent supply of them.  You might try Taylor
Merchant Corp, 212 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001, (212)
757-7700.  I once bought a little stereo viewer from them; it a
binocular sort of thing with two lenses, rather than red/cyan filters,
but they might have the red/cyan glasses too.  It was over
10 years ago when I did this, so I'm not even sure if they're
still in business.

--Mark