Re: [REQ 5111]: Problems with W3Kit

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 15:42:10 MDT
From: burchard (To: sabrina at u105.brgm.fr,
j.mouyade%brgm.fr at geom.umn.edu (Jean MOUYADE))
To: sabrina at u105.brgm.fr, j.mouyade%brgm.fr at geom.umn.edu (Jean
MOUYADE)
Subject: Re: Cyberview-X

> Could you explain me how you managed to Put your camera
> window on your result document

You may find the "Cyberview Templates" program to be an easier way to
create documents with 3D cameras in them.  With Cyberview Templates,
you just write ordinary HTML documents, except that you are now
allowed to "inline" 3D objects using tags like <OBJECT TYPE="OOGL"
SRC="xxx.oogl"> (the Cyberview Templates CGI script then turns them
into active pages with imbedded cameras).  In addition, precompiled
binaries are available for a number of common platforms, which can
save you a lot of trouble.

For more information on Cyberview Templates, see

	http://www.geom.umn.edu/apps/cvt/about.html

However, the software is not yet in the location stated there, you
need to obtain it from

	ftp://ftp.geom.umn.edu/priv/burchard/cvt/