[ REQ 5139]: Geomview src distribution

Dear people,
	I was having a bit of a play about with the source distribution
for the standard geomview and a few points cropped up.

1) doing make distclean still leaves binary in the src tree and links to
c files in the O.sgi directories, the appropriate command seems to have
been commented out by using echo

2) there were two binaries, origin and clipboard which were not copied
to the correct places with make install

3) There seems to be an X11 version of geomview in ./src/bin/geomview/x11
I'm not sure if this is the same as the version in the X11 release.
Anyway it worked fine on the sgi's but I tried to run it over the
network displaying on a sun sparc and I get the following error

dgl error (TCP connect): Connection refused
dgl error (default init): default dglopen(138.253.155.22:0.0,4) returned -127

Anyway, I hope this is all of some help, rather than just teaching me a leason
for playing round with sources.

	Bye for now

	Rich