Re: [Update REQ 5169]: Sweep-line algorithms

On Mon, 12 Dec 1994, Mark Phillips wrote:

> Ken,
>    I'm not aware of any working software for sweep-line
> segment-intersections here at the Geometry Center, but I've forwarded
> your message to Leonidas Palios (palios at geom.umn.edu) and David Dobkin
> (dpd at cs.princeton.edu); I believe that at least one of them has worked
> with such algorithms.
>
> Mark Phillips
> Geometry Center

Mark, over the weekend I discovered that
there is an implementation of the
Bentley-Ottmann line-intersection algorithm
implemented in the LEDA environment.

It stands for "Library of Efficient
Data structures and Algorithms" and is
a C++ package developed in Germany.