[ REQ 5175]: Redistributing geom_utils, geomview, scatter2graph?

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: [ REQ 5175]: Redistributing geom_utils, geomview, scatter2graph?
  • From: esr at netcom.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 10:12:47 -0800

I am interested in including the following package(s):

         geom_utils, geomview, scatter2graph

in a new product, Prime Time Freeware for Math (PTF4M), and I want to be
certain that this meets with your approval.  Here is a precis of PTF4M,
to help you decide:

  PTF4M is a annual CD-ROM collection of math-related source code
  and documentation.  PTF4M in no way modifies the legal restrictions
  on any package it includes.  The upcoming issue will consist of one
  or two ISO-9660 CD-ROMs bound into a 100+ page booklet.  It will
  contain 600-1200 MB of gzipped archives (2-5 GB uncompressed) and
  sell (list) for $60 US.

Please let me know if PTF4M may include your work.  Please inform me, as
well, if there is any reason (cryptography, etc.) your work may not be
exportable from the US.

Yours, Eric Rosenthal
Prime Time Freeware

+1 201-731-4812 (tel)