[ REQ 5188]: gview 4dview

Hi again,

I downloaded the hp version of gview, does this have the same interface as
the other versions?, I cannot seem to find the Modules 4dview etc? Can seem
to find the panels portion either? is there somewhere I can find the
information?

\_         Rolando A. Ampuero            \_                               \_
\_                                       \_     Voice ((555) 555-5555      \_
\_       Hewlett Packard Company         \_     Fax   ((555) 555-5555      \_
\_       Microwave Instruments Division  \_                               \_
\_       1400 Fountaingrove Parkway      \_     E-mail:                   \_
\_       Santa Rosa, CA 95403            \_     rolando at sr.hp.com         \_