[ REQ 5195]: geomview object files

Hello there,

I am a graduate student at Emory University. I am trying to parallelize the
rendering part of mg library as a part of my thesis work. Thanks all of
you Geomview development persons for creating such a wonderful software.
Now I have finishes some algorithms on a Sun-mutliprocessor and on a
network concurrent computing system and want to test them on different
data sets or objects to see the performance improvements. The part size
should be over 10,000 polygons. If it is generated using the MESH primitive
it will best suit. Could you please give me some hints.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
yigong