Re: [Update REQ 5217]: unix problem with geomview

>># geomview shell script driver for the Next
>>GEOMVIEW_GVX=/tmp/gv/bin/next/Geomview.app/Geomview

>This is the problem. It should work if you reset this to
>GEOMVIEW_GVX=/LocalApps/Geomview.app/Geomview

>It looks like you originally unpacked Geomview in the directory
>/tmp/gv/bin/next, and the install script set the path accordingly.
>You
>then moved the Geomview.app directory to LocalApps without updating
>the path inside the geomview shell script.

I didn't mention, but I did try this before I wrote my letter.

As I recall, I could then start geomview with geomview* by double
clicking,
but the Mma thing still didn't work.

(I changed it back to the "original" to possibly halp trace down the
problem.)

>Let us know if changing this doesn't solve the problem.

But let me try this one more time (tommorow) and either it will work
or I will try and document a bit better how it doesn't.