[ REQ 5224]: picky, picky, picky

I am trying to use pick in geomview.  The reson is that I am trying
to write a module.

In this module I want the user to (possibly) use either Orthographic
or Perspective projection, possibly changing back and forth.

The problem seems to be in Orthographic projection.  (This is on a
Next using the Next version--have not tried other machines or the
"X-rated" version.)  Pick does not seem to pick properly.  It picks
points near the hot spot of the coursor, but not quite at it.  I am
using standard dodecahedron (dodec), with normalization off.

If I use Nose, here's what I see:

In Perspective, when I right click, I see the pick cube appear
visually "under" the tip of the cursor arrow.

In Orthogonal, when I right click, what happens depends on the
position of the cursor in the Camera window.  In the middle of the
window it is as above.  Otherwise, cube  is displaced in a direction
radially away from the center of the window!

So it looks like a normalization bug--might be in geomview, might be
in QuickRenderman.

No time to look into further at the moment.

D.