[ REQ 5232]: Not Knot Flythrough and Geomview 1.5

On both my Iris and Indigo I can't seem to get the Not Knot Flythrough
external module to run from Geomview 1.5:

{/usr/people/wmg} geomview
Can't find path file /usr/local/geomview-Error reading "[1]Not Knot Flythrough": can't find file "dodec.vect":
> (geometry notknot.vect { INST transforms : tile geom {    INST geom < dodec.vect transform : scale}})
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------^
Couldn't read INST in "[1]Not Knot Flythrough": expected geometry:
> (geometry notknot.vect { INST transforms : tile geom {    INST geom < dodec.vect transform : scale}})
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------^
1.5/Geomview/data/groups/loop.2.gv.
Try Couldn't read INST in "[1]Not Knot Flythrough": expected geometry:
> ... (progn
> (geometry notknot.vect { INST transforms : tile geom {    INST geom < dodec.vect transform : scale}})
In "[1]Not Knot Flythrough": geometry: ignoring additional arguments (expected 2)
:
> ... (progn
> (geometry notknot.vect { INST transforms : tile sgeetotmi n{g   e n vIiNrSoTn mgeenotm  v<a rdioadbelce. vGeEcOtM DtArTaAn.s
form : scale}})
geometry: geometry expected in arg position 2 (got nil)

merge-ap: id expected in arg position 1 (got "notknot.vect")