[ REQ 5237]: Re: [Q] How to convert AVS GEOM format to OOGL or anything else ?

Dear collegues,
I am extremely in the need of a program that could convert 3D informations
stored in term of AVS GEOM format files to the OOGL format. I suppose that this
problem had already been experienced by other users, and therefore I would
be grateful if you could post me the solution of it...

OOGL is the well known Object Oriented Graphic Library format used by the
public domain software CYBERVIEW developed at the Geometry Centre and that
it is the only PD software that could allow TODAY to share 3D informations
across Internet by using graphical WWW browser and/or using the GEOMVIEW
as external MIME viewer.

The URL for GEOMVIEW (an interactive program for viewing and manipulating
geometric objects) is

http://www.geom.umn.edu/docs/software/viz/geomview/geomview.html

The URL for CYBERVIEW (A 3D viewer for the WEB) is

http://www.geom.umn.edu/apps/cyberview-x/about.html

The URL for CYBERVIEW as it is installed in our site is

http://www.embl-heidelberg.de/ExternalInfo/CG/cyberview-x/start.html

Looking forward your help

Luca Ida Giovanni Toldo (Ph.D.)
Computer Group