[ REQ 5240]: Bug compiling NDview

Hi,
	I had a bit of a problem compiling some of the progs.
While doing a make in
./src/bin/NDview/coloredit/O.sgi
using the sgi compiler with flags set for full X11 compatability,
I got the following error messages:

        cc -I.. -g -float -prototypes  -DMACHTYPE='"sgi"' -I../../../../../include  -c coledgl.c
cfe: Warning 709: coledgl.c, line 48: Incompatible pointer type assignment
   XtAddCallback(color_bar, "ginitCallback" , wininit, 0);
 ---------------------------------------------^
cfe: Warning 709: coledgl.c, line 49: Incompatible pointer type assignment
   XtAddCallback(color_bar, "exposeCallback" , winexposecbar, 0);
 ----------------------------------------------^
cfe: Warning 709: coledgl.c, line 67: Incompatible pointer type assignment
   XtAddCallback(color_edit, "ginitCallback" , wininit, 0);
 ----------------------------------------------^
cfe: Warning 709: coledgl.c, line 68: Incompatible pointer type assignment
   XtAddCallback(color_edit, "exposeCallback" , winexposecedit, 0);
 -----------------------------------------------^
cfe: Error: coledgl.c, line 127: redeclaration of 'redraw_cbar'; previous declaration at line 95 in file 'coledgl.c'
 void redraw_cbar(Widget w)
 -----^
cfe: Error: coledgl.c, line 127: Incompatible function return type for this function.
 void redraw_cbar(Widget w)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

make: fatal error.

I managed to cure the first by using the -cckr option (Kerniger-Richie
syntax rather than ansi-C) and the second by putting things in the
right order in the source file.

	Hope this is of some use

		Rich